These inseparable twins move to Paris in 1913 to study sculpture at the Arts Décoratifs. Their first presentation is in 1919 with a very modern “belette”. They quickly adhere to the Cubist movement, the use of geometrical volumes and shapes stylisation. In 1937 Exposition Internationale, their work is presented in many pavilions. Sheet metal, Zinc, copper, aluminum, plexiglass and many other innovative materials are used for their works.